Monday, April 13, 2009

Dynamics

Just a reflection.

I believe education shouldn't be a competition. I believe that education shall not be a struggle of getting good grades.

No matter where you are, it comes, on how you are educated, to the teacher.

I used to study dynamics for fun, I adore the subject, for its elegance and usefulness. Now that I am actually taking it, man, it sucks big time. When a test has 3 questions for 100%, you virtually have no margin for errors. This is not how education suppose to be ( unless in malaysia, but then, thats the point of getting out of it!! haha).

To ease some of the disappointment, I worked on 2 sections of my paper. One on formalization of the space on which the functions and variables of importance are defined. The other on the existence of the integral, which resembles the Stieltjes Integral, which makes the job easier.

It is taking longer than I expected to get it done

No comments: